Need a quick & refreshing cocktail? Give this tasty Sparkling Peach Vodka Cocktail a try, fruity and easy to make, you’ll love it.
Sparkling Peach Vodka Cocktail
Springtime sipping season has officially arrived. Temps are hitting 80 degrees in Michigan today, and that means you’ll find me on the deck in the evening enjoying the fresh scents of spring.
Tonight I’ll be enjoying a Sparkling Peach Vodka Cocktail, a refreshing beverage that is so simple to prepare. If you’ve been visiting Who Needs A Cape? for a while you may have tried some of our easy-to-make cocktails. We’re all about unfussy, non-complicated recipes for both beverages and food.
This tasty Sparkling Peach Vodka Cocktail contains only 3 ingredients plus ice….told you it was easy to make. You can easily whip up a couple in a matter of 5 minutes and be on your way to springtime sipping. I like to use crushed ice, it’s a preference. Regular old ice cubes will work too, or if you like fancy ice cubes by all means use those.
What ingredients do you need to make a Sparkling Peach Vodka Cocktail?
- Lime juice
- Izze Sparkling Peach Juice
- Ice & garnish
Some additional refreshing cocktails to try:
How about a great appetizer to enjoy alongside?
Like peach recipes, we have even more for you to enjoy:
- Creamy Peach Pie Delight – a wonderfully simple dessert that’s perfect for parties. Just a few ingredients blend into a sensational tasty fruity treat.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peach Balsamic Sauce – an easy grilling recipe that delivers big flavors? Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peach Balsamic Sauce is easy to prepare and full of flavor!
- Baked Peach Balsamic Brie – an easy appetizer that guests will love! Ready in a snap, it is party perfect and great for entertaining.
- Peachy Raspberry Crisp – a fabulous summer dessert! Simple to throw together, you’ll enjoy with whipped cream or ice cream for a fruity treat.
- Peach Colada Cocktail – grab your blender and make a tasty Peach Colada Cocktail! This easy-to-make boozy delight is perfect for summertime sipping.
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces Izze Sparkling Peach Juice
- Ice & garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour into the glass 2 ounces of lime juice.
- Add Vodka.
- Top with Izze Sparkling Peach Juice.
- Stir with a cocktail stirrer, garnish and serve immediately.
If you don't have Izze Peach Sparkling Juice, you can substitute Simply Peach Juice and sparkling water or Club Soda.