Grab your blender and make a tasty Peach Colada Cocktail! This easy-to-make boozy delight is perfect for summertime sipping.
Peach Colada Cocktail
Guys, I’ve been on a huge peach kick this summer. It started back earlier this spring when I made a really tasty peach milkshake, kinda by accident. Since then a whole bunch of peach creations evolved in the kitchen.
Introducing our newest sipper, the Peach Colada Cocktail! It’s simple to prepare, yummy, and sends you sailing off to the Caribbean. The peachy taste adds a touch of the south to this fruity drink.
If I’m on vacation somewhere tropical you betcha I’m going to order at least one Piña Colada during my stay. At home it isn’t a drink that I normally would order when dining out, it feels more of a “vacation treat” to me. But, I have been known to make this magic concoction from time to time within my own kitchen. And this time, peach is the star of the show, it is a wonderful addition.
This is one of those boozy drinks that worth dragging the blender out of the cupboard to make. In fact, once you have this delicious peach treat, scroll down a bit and find our list of other amazing Piña Colada’s that you HAVE to try.
What ingredients do you need to make this cocktail?
- Piña Colada mixer
- Peach juice
- Pineapple juice
- Peach Schnapps
Some tips for making this recipe:
- I used Simply Peach juice.
- If you have fresh pineapple or peaches, throw some into the blender for a more intense fruit flavor.
- Garnish if desired with whipped cream and sliced peaches.
Love the flavor of peaches? Try these recipes:
- Creamy Peach Pie Delight
- Amaretto Peach No-Bake Cheesecake
- Ginger Peach Whiskey Cocktail
- Sparkling Peach Vodka Cocktail
- Baked Peach Balsamic Brie
We have some other delicious Piña Colada’s for you to try:
- 6 ounces Piña Colada mixer
- 2 ounces peach juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce rum
- 1 ounce Peach Schnapps
- In a blender combine all ingredients and approximately 2 cups of ice.
- Blend until desired consistency is reached, you may need to add additional ice.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish if desired, serve immediately.
- This will make one very large cocktail or 2 6-8 ounce cocktails.
- I used Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, you can use whatever variety you'd like.
- I used Simply Peach juice found in the refrigerated section in stores.
- If you have fresh pineapple or peaches, throw some into the blender for an even more fruity flavor.
Find this recipe and more at the Weekend Potluck!