Add a pitcher of Orange Creamsicle Mimosas to your brunch menu, you won’t regret it. Creamy, fruity and bubbly, they make the perfect cocktail for sipping.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #EasterBrunchWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #EasterBrunchWeek recipes. All opinions are my own.
Orange Creamsicle Mimosas
- White Chocolate Cherry Coffee Cake
- Blueberry Cheesecake Tarts
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Waffles
- Cornbread & Sausage Pancakes
- Baileys Crumb Cake
- Buttery Bacon Cheddar Rolls
Orange Creamsicle Mimosas are so simple to make, you’ll have a pitcher in no time flat. Trust me you’ll probably end up having a couple of these tasty drinks, it is brunch and it is definitely a time to just relax and enjoy.
The creamy orange base combines so wonderfully with a little bubbly. Simply whip up the base in a blender, fill a flute halfway, and then top with your favorite bubbly of choice.
I filled up a gorgeous decanter from Grosche with the base mix. In reality, this beautiful Grosche glass decanter is a Water & Sangria Infuser (also great for brunch) but I knew it would be great for holding the fruity base mix. I simply poured it directly from the blender into the carafe.
What do you need to make Orange Creamsicle Mimosas?
- Orange Juice
- Half and Half
- Bubbly of choice: champagne, sparkling wine, non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice
- Orange slices for garnish
Some tips for making Orange Creamsicle Mimosas:
- You can easily half the recipe for a smaller batch. Or double the batch, no judging.
- If preparing the base mix ahead of time, refrigerate and stir prior to pouring.
- Add in some fresh orange zest if desired.
- Feel free to reduce the amount of sugar.
We have more recipes to suggest for brunch:
How about some more orange recipes? Try these:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup half and half
- Champagne or sparkling wine to top off glass
Place sugar in blender with lid on, blend 30 seconds to make sugar "super fine".
Pour orange juice into blender.
Add in half and half. Place lid on blender and blend until mixed.
Pour into carafe for serving and refrigerate if not serving immediately.
Fill glass halfway with mixture.
Top with sparkling beverage of choice to top of glass.
Garnish with orange slices if desired.
Use bubbly beverage of choice: champagne, sparkling wine or non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice.