This post is sponsored by Tyson, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Baked Blue Cheese & Roasted Bell Pepper Dip is the perfect addition to game day spreads. Easy to make, you’ll love the flavors in this cheesy appetizer.
Baked Blue Cheese & Roasted Bell Pepper Dip
We’re well into what I describe as “dip season”. What’s “dip season” you may be wondering? From the onset of football season all the way through the holiday season and even into playoff season, you cannot go wrong with dips.
One thing we know around Who Needs A Cape? is how to whip up an easy spread for entertaining and especially game day. We love to have delicious food and beverages while watching the big game, but they have to be simple to prepare so that we can actually enjoy watching the game too.
A quick stop into Walmart and I loaded a few essentials for my game day spread into my shopping cart. The star of my game day spread is found in the freezer section: Tyson® Any’tizers® Buffalo Style Bone-In Chicken Wings. They satisfy a hungry game watching crowd and get me out of the kitchen in a jiffy.
Topped with spicy, buttery buffalo sauce Tyson® Any’tizers® Buffalo Style Bone-In Chicken Wings are flavor loaded on their own and won’t leave your guests hungry. They are easy to prepare and I love the resealable package, I can make as many as I want or just two or three.
Alongside Tyson® Any’tizers® Buffalo Style Bone-In Chicken Wings I’m serving a Baked Blue Cheese & Roasted Bell Pepper Dip. We all know how amazing blue cheese and buffalo flavor go together, right? I decided to incorporate the amazing blue cheese component along with cream cheese and some chopped roasted bell pepper.
Into the oven, the dip goes. When it comes out it makes a great compliment to the wings and some freshly chopped veggies. See, I told you this was easy!
Game day prepping is simple with one stop into Walmart where you’ll find Tyson® Any’tizers® Buffalo Style Bone-In Chicken Wings and all the ingredients to make Baked Blue Cheese & Roasted Bell Pepper Dip. Now bring on the big game!!!
Some tips for making Baked Blue Cheese & Roasted Bell Pepper Dip:
- Add in additional cheese or seasonings as desired.
- I used a glass pie dish, you can use a small casserole dish too.
- Serve warm and refrigerate leftovers.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup roasted bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- Ground pepper & salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 325° degrees.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- With electric mixer beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in all other ingredients and mix until combined.
- Spread in to prepared pan. Bake approximately 20 minutes until lightly browned on top.