Creamy Blue Cheese & Sliced Apple Crostini is an easy to prepare appetizer that’s perfect for holiday entertaining. Bite-sized & full of delicious flavors.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with AppleWeek . I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the AppleWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Creamy Blue Cheese & Sliced Apple Crostini
Welcome back to #AppleWeek 2018! Hope you’ve been enjoying the fantastic array of apple recipes featured during this event. I’ve definitely found a few that I can’t wait to try for myself.
If you happened to miss my other recipes in #AppleWeek, you’ll find them all listed below:
- Dutch Apple Cobbler with Cheesecake Topping
- Glazed Chocolate Chip Apple Cake
- Crumbly Apple Cranberry Casserole
Also, don’t forget to scroll all the way down so you can browse more apple recipes from fellow bloggers. I’m sure you’ll find a bunch of great recipes to try the fall.
My second addition to #AppleWeek is an amazing appetizer: Creamy Blue Cheese & Sliced Apple Crostini. This is a simple party food (or Friday night at home with a glass of wine) that’s popping with amazing flavors.
It begins with a crusty crostini topped with a blue cheese spread. Adorning the blue cheese layer you’ll find thin slices of Envy apples and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. DELISH!
This is the type of appetizer that not only will WOW but will make the taste buds happy. Your guests will be oh so impressed and you’ll be proud of yourself for whipping up something delicious and easy to make.
Bottom line if you want to impress your friends and family without breaking a sweat…make these! They will dazzle without much effort!
Envy apples are the perfect addition to this appetizer with a satisfying crunch. Envy apples were born in New Zealand using natural plant-breeding methods, crossing a Braeburn with a Royal Gala apple…they are amazing.
Some tips for making Creamy Blue Cheese & Sliced Apple Crostini:
- Place sliced apples in lemon juice to prevent browning.
- If you prefer a less “crisp” crostini, only broil on one side.
- I list 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil in the recipe for the blue cheese spread, if you like it thinner, use more.
- You can purchase bottled Balsamic glaze in the vinegar section.
Don’t forget to scroll all the way down to see the list of today’s other participating #AppleWeek blogger recipes!
- 1-Pot Apple Sausage Meatballs by Books n’ Cooks
- ABC Sheet Pan Dinner by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Apple Bacon Goat Cheese Salad by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Apple Bourbon Float by Our Good Life
- Apple Butter Overnight Chia Oatmeal by Love and Confections
- Apple Cinnamon Layer Cake with Brown Butter Streusel by The Baking Fairy
- Apple Cornbread Cakelets by The Redhead Baker
- Apple Crumble Muffins by The Anthony Kitchen
- Apple Noodle Kugel by Palatable Pastime
- Caramel Apple Pie Dip by Mildly Meandering
- Apple Pie Donuts by Daily Dish Recipes
- Apple Pie Turnovers by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Apple Pork Burgers by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Apple Cranberry Crock Pot Stuffing by West Via Midwest
- Baked Chai-Spiced Apple Chips by Culinary Adventures With Camilla
- Beet Apple Salad with Maple Vinaigrette by Caroline’s Cooking
- Butterscotch Harvest Cake by Tip Garden
- Caramel Apple Cookie Bars by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Caramel Apple Sheet Cake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake by Cookaholic Wife
- Cinnamon Caramel Apple Frozen Custard by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck
- Cold Apple Cider with Caramel Infused Rum by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Creamy Blue Cheese & Sliced Apple Crostini by Who Needs a Cape?
- Deconstructed Chocolate Caramel Mini Apple Pie by The Freshman Cook
- Deconstructed Skillet Apple Dumplings by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Fall Panzanella Salad by House of Nash Eats
- Fresh Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze by Soulfully Made
- German Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting by Cooking With Carlee
- Glazed Spiced Apple Cider Cookies by Savory Moments
- Hasselback Apples by Kate’s Recipe Box
- PB Apple Muffins by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Skillet Apple and Sausage Stuffing Recipe by Lemon Blossoms
- Skinny Apple Crisp by The Saucy Fig
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter by Shockingly Delicious
- One Pan Pork Chops with Apples and Cinnamon by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Out of This World Apple Cake by Family Around the Table
Disclaimer: Thank you AppleWeek Sponsors: Swiss Diamond, Nordic Ware, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, The Spice House, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oats and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for AppleWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The AppleWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Seven (7) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The AppleWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the AppleWeek posts or entry.