This post has been sponsored as part of the Mom It Forward Influencer Network, but as always the opnions and statements are all my own.
#hellohandsome #pastureraised #handsomebrookfarm
Brunch Oven Eggs are going to become your new favorite! Easy to make, but incredibly tasty, they are my new favorite Egg to serve!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE having eggs. I love them for breakfast, lunch or dinner – and yes of course I love them for a brunch! But yes, how to serve eggs at a brunch without being in the kitchen all morning right? You don’t want to serve cold eggs, but you want to hang out with your guests…I have the solution Brunch Oven Eggs – keep reading – I’ll show you how easy it is to entertain and serve an amazing egg dish!
Like I said, I love eggs for just about any occasion. I find it such an easy way to get my kids some awesome protein! But, you have to watch which eggs you’re feeding your family! They aren’t all the same. I know for me, egg labels are getting busier and more and more complicated to read. I’m not the only one am I? Well have no fear – Handsome Brook Farm Eggs are exactly what you need. Why? (You know I’m going to tell you right?)
Handsome Brook Farm Eggs are pasture-raised organic eggs that come from organic-fed, pasture raised hens. An all-natural diet and freedom forage outdoors gives Handsome Brook Farm eggs their trademark golden-orange yolk and rich, delicious flavor. What’s super awesome? It’s a network of small farms – so you know what you’re getting! Farmers are getting the actual money they deserve for giving us such amazing eggs and the chickens? They are getting some love on their little farms!
Before we get to the awesome recipe for Brunch Oven Eggs, let me just give you the full low down on Handsome Brook Farm Eggs! This product has me so excited!
- Eggs are a great source of protein and beneficial vitamins and nutrients — but all eggs are not created equal.
- It can be confusing to understand the different types of egg labeling – certified pasture raised eggs means the hens are raised on grassy pastures with room to roam free, forage and get plenty of sunshine and fresh air. Studies show that these eggs are more nutritious than any other type of eggs.
- In fact, pasture raised eggs, like Handsome Brook Farm eggs, can contain 2 times more Omega 3’s, 38% more vitamin A and 23% vitamin E than conventionally raised eggs – making them a super nutritious option at any meal.
- Handsome Brook Farm eggs are pasture raised and organic, which is not the case with all pasture raised eggs. Not to mention, you can definitely taste the difference between Handsome Brook and all other eggs.
Handsome Brook Farm eggs are eggs to feel good about feeding – well everyone not just your family!
Now onto making your brunch a hit with Brunch Oven Eggs – so delish and so yummy. Using your oven to make mini omelettes is so perfect! I make them for a brunch, or honestly I make a batch on Sunday and have eggs for everyone in the morning on a busy school day. I like to have them in the fridge waiting for me!
I used Spinach in half of my eggs (I have one green phobic kid), but I’m going to give you the recipe for the Spinach and Swiss cheese eggs. Just know that if you have a kid afraid of the green like mine that they will be delicious with or without the spinach!
- 12 Handsome Farm Eggs
- 1 C Milk (I used Fat Free)
- 8 ounces Swiss Cheese cut into cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat together eggs and milk
- Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Place several spinach leaves (I tore them) into each tin
- Pour egg mixture into 12-15 muffin tins
- Add cheese into tins
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Serve immediately or place in fridge and heat up as needed