Simple Reuben Pizza, all the great flavors of the beloved sandwich on refrigerated pizza crust. Perfect way to use leftover Corned Beef.
So another St. Patrick’s Day has come and gone! And another year has passed where I once again made way too much Corned Beef, like WAY WAY too much! But that’s okay, it tastes even better in my opinion for a couple leftover meals after St. Patrick’s Day. This year I made some deliciously Simple Reuben Pizza, you won’t believe how good it is and how easy!
You’ll find all the favored flavors of the classic Reuben sandwich but in pizza form. Thousand Island dressing is your “sauce” and your toppings are sauerkraut, Corned Beef and Swiss cheese. And the ease of using a refrigerated pizza crust, makes this a fast dinner that utilizes leftovers..win win, right? Now if you are out of refrigerated pizza dough, I have another fantastic option for you, dig out some tortillas and make Grilled Reuben Tortilla Wraps, also an easy recipe they come together in a snap!
- 1 13.8 oz can refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced Corned Beef
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/4 lb sliced baby Swiss cheese (I used approximately 8 rectangular pieces)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray sided cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Open refrigerated pizza dough and place onto cookie sheet.
- Gently spread dough to edges of pan, being careful not to rip or make holes. Bake dough 8 minutes.
- When pre-baked dough is out of oven, spread Thousand Island dressing over top, leaving 1" of dough at edge without dressing for outer crust. Scatter sauerkraut evenly over dressing. Lay Corned Beef on top, distributing evenly. Place Swiss cheese over top.
- Bake approximately 6 minutes until cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Allow to cool before slicing.