Make some easy Baked Muffin Tin Omelets. Eggs turn out light and fluffy and you can store in refrigerator and heat for a quick breakfast!
I am always looking for ways to make mornings a bit easier. I do not want to try and scramble eggs or make an omelet in the morning – I haven’t had enough coffee yet! Never going to happen. So I decided to try pre-making some eggs! Easy enough for me. The baking actually made these eggs super fluffy and I will definitely be doing this again!
As a note – you could surely add more ingredients to these. I was making them for my kiddos so their little fussy selves just like cheese and eggs in their baked omelet! The options are endless in what you could add to suit your tastes!
- 9 large eggs
- 1/2 C milk
- 1 1/2 C shredded cheese (I used cheddar but use whatever you like)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray
- Crack eggs into large mixing bowl and whisk
- Add in Milk and whisk again
- Add in cheese and give one final stir
- Using a 1/4 C measuring cup divide into 12 muffins (I had a tiny bit left over and just put that in tins)
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400
- Store in fridge and microwave for about 30 seconds