Raspberry Lemonade No-Bake Pie is a tasty no-bake dessert that’s great for summer parties. A sweet and tart combination is the perfect blend.
Want a fun, summery dessert that won’t leave you slaving in the kitchen all day? Here ya go! Raspberry Lemonade No-Bake Pie is summertime in a pie dish!
This pie is so easy, yet so yummy, like a glass of lemonade in pie form. Simple to prepare, it is absolutely perfect for BBQ’s, potlucks or Sunday dinner.
Since its summer, and I avoid heating up my kitchen at all costs I used a store-bought prepared graham cracker pie crust to make this a truly no-bake dessert. You certainly can make a graham cracker crust for this pie, it’ll be just that much better.
Mix it up with regular lemonade, pink lemonade, various other berries, experiment & see what delicious combos you come up with.
Other tasty no-bake desserts:
- 1 14 oz can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 8 oz tub non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 12 oz can frozen raspberry (or any flavor) lemonade, thawed
- 1 T lemon juice (only if you want it more tart)
- 4 drops red food color (optional)
- 1 9 oz prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream
- Fresh raspberries
- In large bowl mix together condensed milk, whipped topping, lemonade, lemon juice & food coloring. Pour into cooled crust and freeze 4 hours.
- Thaw a few minutes prior to serving, garnish if desired.
If you'd prefer a pie crust from scratch just mix together: 8 whole graham crackers, crushed and 6 T butter, melted. Press firmly into bottom of pie dish, bake in preheated 300° degree oven for 10 minutes.