Creamy Lemon Layered Pie is creamy, dreamy & delicious, also a breeze to make. This no-bake dessert is a family favorite. Great for Easter!
Creamy Lemon Layered Pie
Introducing our newest dessert: Creamy Lemon Layered Pie! A super simple dessert that can be prepared in no time at all.
Today’s an extra special day, we couldn’t be happier to be participating in a fun LEMON-themed recipe challenge with some of our talented blogging buddies! Be sure to pop down to the very bottom of this post to find all of the bloggers participating.
You don’t want to miss any of their unbelievably delicious and lemony posts! When I found out that lemon was the ingredient for this month I was super excited, lemon is one of my favorite flavors! Whether used in desserts (my first choice), beverages, sides, or entrees lemon is an ingredient that adds a delightful touch.
My mind started immediately turning trying to settle on a recipe. I ultimately decided upon a dessert because I desperately needed something that reminded me of springtime.
We’re stuck in the doldrums of winter here in Michigan and I’m craving sunshine and warm weather. I found a super easy recipe online that I wanted to change up a tad to make it something just perfect for my family. A burst of sunshine in a pie pan!
When I said this Creamy Lemon Layered Pie is simple, I wasn’t exaggerating…at all! There’s a couple of time-saving ingredients that make this pie come together quickly. First off a store-bought prepared crust.
Yes, you could certainly prepare your own graham cracker crust, but since I was looking for FAST FAST FAST, I opted to use store-bought and it was perfect. The next item that could save you time is prepared whipped topping (yes the stuff in the tub).
I made fresh whipped cream because it’s a preference and is super easy to prepare, but once again, go ahead and use what works for you. Lemon and raspberries are a wonderful combination so I used raspberry preserves as the bottom layer, so delish.
If raspberries aren’t your thing, give this recipe a try with blackberries or even blueberries! YUM! See where I’m going with this? Experiment and try whatever sounds good to you!
My entire family, even my 4-year-old enjoyed this pie. It was creamy, lemony and just the perfect little sweet for after dinner. It has already been requested again, how can I say no to that? I hope you enjoy and be sure to visit all the yummy lemon recipes below!
What ingredients do you need to make Creamy Lemon Layered Pie?
- Premade graham cracker pie crust
- Raspberry preserves
- Lemon Jell-O Pudding
- Lemon Juice
- Whipped Cream
- OPTIONAL: raspberries & lemon slices for garnish
Simple steps for making Creamy Lemon Layered Pie:
Prepare whipped cream by beating cold whipping cream and confectioners sugar with an electric mixer until light fluffy peaks form. Take care not to overbeat. Gently warm raspberry preserves. Spread over the bottom of the pie crust.
Beat pudding mixes, milk, and juice with a whisk, approximately 2-3 minutes.
Gently spread over the layer of raspberry preserves.
Top with the whipped cream.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
OPTIONAL: Prior to serving add remaining raspberries and lemon for decoration.
Love lemon? Give these delicious recipes a try:
Citrus flavors are the best! Here are some of my favorite recipes:
- Cara Cara Orange Cranberry Margarita
- Raspberry Lime Buttermilk Breakfast Cake
- Frozen Key Lime Martini
- 1 6 oz. ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust
- 2 packages (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves, warmed
- 8 oz. whipping cream
- 4 Tablespoons confectioners sugar
- OPTIONAL: Fresh raspberries & lemon slices for garnish.
- Prepare whipped cream by beating cold whipping cream and confectioners sugar with an electric mixer until light fluffy peaks form. Take care not to overbeat.
- Gently warm raspberry preserves. Spread over the bottom of the pie crust.
- Beat pudding mixes, milk, and juice with a whisk, approximately 2-3 minutes. Gently spread over the layer of raspberry preserves.
- Top with the whipped cream.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- OPTIONAL: Prior to serving add remaining raspberries and lemon for decoration.
Feel free to use prepared whipped topping such as Cool-Whip if desired.
Adapted from: Triple-Layer Lemon Pie
Check out all the other lovely lemon recipes below from bloggers who took part in our 30 Day Lemon Challenge.
- Buttery Lemon Garlic Rice by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Lemon Brulee Tart by Life Currents
- Lemon Cardamom Scones by Manila Spoon
- Lemon Garlic Chicken by Savory Experiments
- Creamy Lemon Layered Pie by Who Needs A Cape?
- Lemon Panna Cotta by Culinary Ginger
- Lemon Pie Bars by Noshing With The Nolands
- Lemon Pudding Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake by Num’s the Word
- Mini Meyer Lemon Loaves by Liv for Cake
- Zingy Lemon Chicken Wings by Lovefoodies