I love bell peppers, especially when they are roasted. Many moons ago I even roasted them myself, which isn’t really difficult at all. But since I have a couple of small children, time is of the essence and so is ease in prepping recipes. So jarred roasted peppers it is! This spread is incredibly versatile, you can use it on baguettes, pita chips, flat bread pizza, even pasta, the list could go on & on. And the amazing part is you can whip this up in no time flat and BAM! its done!
Perfect for holiday entertaining, or just for afternoon snacking! You’ll just love this flavorful spread! We sure do!
- 1 12 oz jar Roasted Peppers, thoroughly drained
- 1 4 oz package crumbled Feta cheese (I used Athenos brand)
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- salt & pepper to taste
- Using food processor with blade attachment, add peppers & cheeses.
- Blend until desired consistency. I prefer somewhat chunky vs. pureed.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate any unused portion.