This Baked Broccoli Cheese Dip is the perfect party food! 3 types of cheese and broccoli baked together make this a fabulous dip made for pure enjoyment.
I just love dips, hot ones or cold ones, spicy, savory or sweet, bring on the dips! I’ve been making versions of this Baked Broccoli Cheese Dip for years now. It has evolved over the years and is really quite a versatile dip. If you have Colby-Jack cheese on hand and not sharp cheddar use it, experiment! I’ve also thrown in bacon, don’t let a recipe restrict you. Get creative and use what you have on hand. This comes together really quickly, the longest part of the preparation is chopping the fresh broccoli. Aside from that just mix, spread and bake, then the best part…ENJOY!
Now for serving this yummy dip, you can use a variety of items to spread this upon. My favorite is lightly toasted baguette slices, but it tastes great on pita or bagel chips, or packaged crackers such as Ritz or Clubhouse.
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (divided)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
- 3 T milk
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1/4 t garlic salt
- 1/2 t onion powder
- 1/4 t ground pepper
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees. Spray baking dish (I used a glass pie plate) with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine broccoli, cream cheese, 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream, parmesan, milk & spices. Once mixed, spread into prepared dish. Top with Panko bread crumbs and remaining 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes. To crisp top I placed under broiler for 1-2 minutes at very end of cook time.