Every party deserves a tasty dip like Baked Feta Sausage Pepper Dip. Loaded with flavor, this easy to make dip is great for the holiday season.
Baked Feta Sausage Pepper Dip
You’ve heard me say it before and I’ll say it again. It’s dip season friends!!! Yes, that’s a thing, at least around my house it is.What’s ‘dip season’? Well, it is a fantastic time from tailgating season all the way through the Super Bowl. Starting from game day noshing through the holiday season into the best party food day of the year, the Super Bowl.
Dip feasting is just fine in my opinion, in fact, I would happily attend any party that hailed itself as a dip-extravaganza. I may have just invented a thing here!
Today I’m sharing with you a gem! Baked Feta Sausage Pepper Dip! So packed full of goodies, it is almost a meal. It is loaded with amazing flavors and is so simple to prepare. My husband gives this one two thumbs up and he loves his dip!
The basis of this party-worthy dip is a cream cheese base. Next, some Feta cheese, seasonings, roasted red pepper, and cooked bulk breakfast sausage get mixed in. Pop into the oven, and that’s it!
I served this delicious dip with some toasted baguette slices. You can use your dipper of choice, just make sure it is a hardy dipper. This isn’t a wimpy dip.
What ingredients do you need to make Baked Feta Sausage Pepper Dip?
- Cream Cheese
- Feta Cheese
- Roasted Red Pepper
- Seasonings: Basil & Ground Pepper
- Bulk Breakfast Sausage
Some tips for making Baked Feta Sausage Pepper Dip:
- No additional salt is needed due to the saltiness of the Feta.
- Like things spicy? Use a hot variety of sausage, or add in red pepper flakes.
- This recipe uses 1/2 of a “bulk-breakfast sausage” roll such as Jimmy Dean or Bob Evans.
- I use jarred roasted red pepper.
- You can prepare this dip ahead of time. Simply refrigerate after assembling and bake prior to serving.
- Spray your baking dish with non-stick cooking spray for easier cleanup.
Simple steps for making Baked Feta Sausage Pepper Dip:
Preheat oven to 400° degrees. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Beat cream cheese until fluffy with an electric mixer.
Add in crumbled Feta cheese, dried basil and ground pepper. Mix until combined.
Stir in roasted red pepper.
Stir in sausage.
Spread into prepared baking dish. Bake approximately 25 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and bubbly.
Need more dip inspiration? Here ya go:
Lasagna Dip | Snacks and Sips
Baked Asiago Dip | Mildly Meandering
Hot Crab Dip | Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, chopped
- 8 ounces bulk breakfast sausage, crumbled, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy with an electric mixer.
- Add in crumbled Feta cheese, dried basil and ground pepper. Mix until combined.
- Stir in roasted red pepper.
- Stir in sausage.
- Spread into prepared baking dish. Bake approximately 25 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and bubbly.