Do you have leftover Corned Beef? Then make this Grilled Reuben Tortilla Wrap, use up your leftovers and create a delicious meal that’s just great.
The bloggers at Who Needs A Cape? were given the opportunity to enter the Mission Super Soft Tortillas blogger contest, each of us created our own unique recipes. I decided on a Grilled Reuben Tortilla Wrap; sounds good doesn’t it? Reuben sandwiches are definitely a favorite of mine, I just love the flavor combination of the Corned Beef, Thousand Island, Swiss and Sauerkraut. So it seemed like the perfect choice for me to recreate using a tortilla as a wrap.
Now since the contest coincided with St. Patrick’s Day, I had freshly cooked Corned Beef on hand to use, but you can certainly use store-bought corned beef with no problem. Now the method you choose to grill your tortilla wrap is completely up to you. I have a Calphalon grill that I used, it perfectly crisped both sides of the wrap, the same could be achieved with a George Foreman type grill also as well as a traditional skillet or griddle.
So gather your ingredients and get ready for a delicious and flavor-packed tortilla wrap!
- 1 Mission Super Soft Tortillas
- 4 slices Corned Beef
- 1 T Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 T Sauerkraut
- 1 slice Swiss Cheese
- Preheat your grill, pan or griddle to medium heat.
- Lay tortilla on work surface, spread Thousand Island Dressing down center.
- Add Corned Beef slices on top of dressing.
- Add Sauerkraut on to of Corned Beef slices.
- Cut Swiss Cheese slice in 1/2 and place on top of Sauerkraut.
- Fold bottom of tortilla up first, then fold sides in, press down. .
- Place on cooking surface, cook 1-2 minutes until lightly browned and cheese has melted.