Use your Holiday Leftovers to make these delicious Leftover Thanksgiving Cups! A new way to eat that leftover Turkey!
Well, it’s that time of the year right? With all the holiday cooking and baking comes the holiday leftovers. I don’t mind leftovers – if it’s a meal I love like a Turkey Dinner! My family will get bored with leftovers quickly though, so I’m always looking at a new fun way to have our leftover turkey! Leftover Thanksgiving Cups is the best way to use leftovers because you can use ALL of the leftovers! SO GOOD!
I actually make Leftover Thanksgiving Cups more than just at Thanksgiving. My husbands favorite dinner ever is a turkey dinner. And since we have such amazing Turkey Recipes on Who Needs a Cape? that are so easy to make – I make Thanksgiving a lot! So I’ve had plenty of practice of what to do with leftovers!
One of the reasons I love making a turkey (or just a turkey breast) is that I get so many meals out of it! Not just the main meal, but I can pack lunches with Turkey Sandwiches, I can have Turkey Noodle Soup for dinner, Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole..the choices are truly endless! Making one big meal and then easily turning it into several different dinners is my kind of week!
What do you need to make Leftover Thanksgiving Cups?
- Mashed Potatoes
- Optional Corn, Green Beans, Cranberry Sauce, Gravy
- Everything should be cooked and leftovers!
The Holidays truly are the best – especially when you have amazing dishes to prepare! We always have inspiration – here are some truly yummy things to try this year!
- Leftover Stuffing? Make Bacon Wrapped Stuffing Bites!
- Do you have Leftover Ham? Whip up Slow Cooker Leftover Ham & Shredded Potato Soup!
- What happens when you have Vodka Leftover? You make White Chocolate Pumpkintinis!
- If you happen to have leftover Veggies You need to make this Veggie Frittata!
Grab your leftovers and let’s get to dinner!