Add a Spider Cider Cocktail to your Halloween tricks and treats! This easy to make drink is perfect for parties, your guests will love it.
This post and recipe were created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine. This recipe is for adults 21 and older and does contain alcohol.
Spider Cider Cocktail
Welcome back to #HalloweenTreatsWeek 2019! I sure hope you are enjoying this fantastic week as much as I am. A little bit spooky, a little bit gooey, and a whole lot of fun! I’ll list my other recipes for #HalloweenTreatsWeek below, I don’t want you to miss any of them.
Today I’m bringing to the party a fantastic Halloween cocktail with a super fun name! Introducing the Spider Cider Cocktail!
You know I enjoy simple recipes and cocktail are no different. You’ll find nothing complicated in whipping up a Spider Cider Cocktail!
If you are having a Halloween party, add Spider Cider Cocktails to the menu. Prep the glasses ahead of time, mix liquids together, and refrigerate. When it’s party time, add ice to the prepared glasses and get pouring.
To create these festive Spider Cider Cocktails, I used three great ingredients from some of the generous #HalloweenTreatsWeek sponsors. Thanks to: Adams Extract, Litehouse Foods and Sweets and Treats Shop.
What ingredients do you need to make a Spider Cider Cocktail?
- Apple Cider
- Spiced Rum
- Adams Imitation Cherry Extract
- Litehouse Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
- Sweets & Treats Sprinkles
Some tips for making a Spider Cider Cocktail:
- Dip the rim of your glass in caramel and dip into sprinkles for a fun touch.
- Decorate glasses ahead of time and refrigerate.
- Mix liquids together ahead of time and refrigerate.
- Omit spiced rum to make non-alcoholic.
- Multiply ingredients to make more servings.
Simple steps to make a Spider Cider Cocktail:
Dip the rim of your glass in caramel dip.
Next, dip the glass into sprinkles.
Mix liquids together.
Pour over ice and serve.
Other fantastic Halloween drinks:
How about some Halloween snacks? Try these:
Now be sure to keep scrolling for a list of all of today’s yummy treats! You won’t want to miss any of them!
- 6 ounces apple cider
- 1 ounce spiced rum
- 1/2 teaspoon cherry extract
- Mix liquids together.
- Pour over ice and serve immediately.
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Jack Skellington Dessert Cheese Ball from Big Bear’s Wife
- Spooky Graveyard Layer Cake from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Bloody Vampire Cake from 4 Sons R Us
- Halloween Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls from Pastry Chef Online
- Fall Apple Cider Sangria from I am a Honey Bee
- Eye See You Bundt Cake from Cookaholic Wife
- Ghostly S’mores and Caramel Dip from Our Good Life
- Crystal Lake Punch from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Coffin Fondue Dippers from Jen Around the World
- Halloween Muddy Buddies from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Poison Halloween Milkshakes from Daily Dish Recipes
- Monster Eye Cookies from Everyday Eileen
- Gooey Halloween Brownie Cups from Desserts Required
- Ghost Hi Hat Cupcakes from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Kid Friendly Wicked Witch Punch from Katie’s Cucina
- Sanderson Sisters Cocktails from Love & Confections
- Vegan Pumpkin Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Sprinkle Frosting from The Baking Fairy
- Spider Cider Cocktail from Who Needs A Cape?
- Bat-tastic Caramel Apples from The Beard and The Baker
Happy Halloween! It’s October which means it’s time for Spooky Season and this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event! #HalloweenTreatsWeek is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife & its a creepy and haunting week-long event is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats, recipes, and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For the 2nd annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 41 fantastically talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 160 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all! Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we’re sharing!