Need a fun snack for Halloween parties? Make these simple Halloween Sopapilla Crescents® with Creamy Caramel Dip! Loads of fun for the kids to help prepare.
Halloween Sopapilla Crescents® with Creamy Caramel Dip
The most fun food holidays are almost upon us, beginning with Halloween and ending with Christmas! I just love this time of the year!With Halloween just a couple of short weeks away, all the parties are starting and that means you need fun food! Today I’m sharing these fun Halloween Sopapilla Crescents® with Creamy Caramel Dip! A super easy Halloween treat that kids of all ages will enjoy.
To make these Halloween Sopapilla Crescents® you’ll need a couple of basic kitchen items along with the easy to use Crescent® Dough Sheets. You’ll need seasonal cookie cutters, a baking tray, parchment paper, and a brush.
These treats can be made earlier in the day and stored in a sealed container. The Creamy Caramel Dip is easy to prepare ahead of time also. The final touch that I added is completely optional, but I think you’ll agree that the candy eyes are too cute!
Serving these Halloween Sopapilla Crescents® along with the Creamy Caramel Dip will add a tasty touch to any Halloween party. My kids absolutely loved these, as they are a little crispy which made them perfect for dipping.
Just be prepared, if you plan on bringing these to a Halloween party you’ll probably be asked to bring them again next year! That’s okay though, the holidays are all about creating traditions, and this is a fun and tasty one that you can continue year after year.
Other fun Halloween treats:
- 1 8oz package Crescent® Dough Sheet
- 2 T butter, melted
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t sugar
Creamy Caramel Dip:
- 4 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 3 T caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine cinnamon & sugar in small bowl, set aside.
- Open Crescent® package, and lay out dough sheet onto parchment paper, smoothing into a rectangle.
- Use cookie cutters to make shapes. With sharp knife gently trim off excess dough and remove.
- Brush shapes with melted butter and generously sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake approximately 9 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from baking tray.
- FOR CREAMY CARAMEL DIP: Blend both whipped cream cheese & caramel topping with electric mixer. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
One Crescent® Dough Sheet made 8 large sopapillas. Depending on the size of your cookie cutters you may get less or more.
OPTIONAL: I used candy eyes on a few for added fun. Attaching them with a tiny dab of decorator frosting.