This post and recipe were created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
Loaded Bat Bark is a great no bake dessert treat for Halloween. KId friendly and tasty, this makes a great holiday party favor.
Loaded Bat Bark
Can you believe we’re heading into our last recipe of #HalloweenTreatsWeek? It has been a tasty and slightly spooky week around here and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of the creations from my fellow bloggers. So amazing!I’ll list my other recipes for #HalloweenTreatsWeek below, I don’t want you to miss any of them.
As I’m wrapping up the week I’ll gladly debut to you, Loaded Bat Bark. This is a delicious no bake Halloween treat. Grab your kids and let them help. So easy to make, this sweet treat is definitely kid-friendly.
With a basis of graham crackers, Loaded Bat Bark comes together with some melted white chocolate morsels. Next, you top with a variety of toppings. I used mini chocolate chip morsels and chopped dried cranberries.
As you can tell I also added some amazing seasonal sprinkles from Wilton. I used a mixture that had some fun candy bats, therefore the name Loaded Bat Bark. Wilton generously provided me with an amazing array of sprinkles, so I went to town using them. In my opinion, one can never have enough sprinkles! Am I right?
As with my first #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipe, Eye of Newt Halloween Wands, Loaded Bat Bark makes a great party favor. After breaking apart, pop a few pieces into a cellophane baggie.
What ingredients do you need to make Loaded Bat Bark?
- Graham Crackers
- White Chocolate Morsels
- Mini Chocolate Chip Morsels
- Chopped Dried Cranberries
Some tips for making Loaded Bat Bark:
- Almond Bark can be substituted for white chocolate morsels.
- Add in other chopped treats: cookies, chocolate candies etc.
- Add flavored extract to the melted white chocolate if desired.
- Store in a resealable container after breaking apart.
Simple steps for making Loaded Bat Bark:
Place graham crackers on a baking sheet.
Melt chocolate as directed. Spread over graham crackers.
Top with mini chocolate chip morsels, dried cranberries, and sprinkles.
Allow chocolate to harden at least 2 hours. Break into 2-3″ pieces. Place in a sealable container.
Now be sure to keep scrolling for a list of all of today’s yummy treats and the giveaway! You don’t wanna miss it! Once again, thank you for joining me during #HalloweenTreatsWeek.
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Poison Apple Cupcakes from Big Bear’s Wife
- Apple Cider Jello Shots from Fake Ginger
- Ghost Meringue Cookies from Cookaholic Wife
- Eyeball Monster Cookies from Jen Around the World
- Spooky Eyeball Truffles from Sweet Beginnings
- Halloween Chocolate Cake from Back To My Southern Roots
- Bloody Eyeball Crinkle Cookies from Creative Southern Home
- Day of the Dead Margaritas from The Spiffy Cookie
- Ectoplasm Fluff Salad from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Loaded Bat Bark from Who Needs A Cape?
- Halloween Icebox Cake from Lemon Blossoms
- Creepy Eyeball Popcorn Balls from West Via Midwest
- Purple People Eater Cupcakes from Jonesin’ For Taste
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Cheeseballs from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes from The Beard and The Baker
- Halloween Cakesickles from Pint Sized Baker
- Halloween M&M Cookie Bars from Katie’s Cucina
- Witches Midnight Puppy Chow from My Sweet Zepol
- Individual Jack Skellington Cheesecakes from Savory Moments
- Vegan Pumpkin Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Sprinkle Frosting from The Baking Fairy
- Halloween Brownie Parfait from Intelligent Domestications
- Bloody Good Fudge from A Blender Mom
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Pumpkin Frosting and Spooky Sprinkles from Nancie’s Table
- Spooky Shortbread Cookies from Shockingly Delicious
Happy Halloween! It’s October which means it’s time for Spooky Season and this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event! #HalloweenTreatsWeek is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife & its a creepy and haunting week-long event is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For the 2nd annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 41 fantastically talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 160 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all! Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we’re sharing!
Plus, don’t forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away a “Dinner and Dessert Set” – ONE 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker, a Pyrex mixing bowl set plus some fun Dixie Crystals items like a Dixie Crystal Apron and Cookbook!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Peppermint, 1.5oz Almond, 1 bottle vanilla cinnamon sugar, 1 bottle pumpkin pie spice
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Texturra 7-Piece Bakeware Set
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away a large baking box of goodies! Sweets and Treats will send one lucky winner a large assortment of sprinkles and lines and other samples of their products!
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a set of Holiday Treat Decorations (1 Gummy Assortment, 1 Marshmallow Snowman, 1 Toy Solider and 1 Gingerbread Men)
Prize # 6– Litehouseis giving away the following: 1 Litehouse® Honeycrisp Apple Cider, 1 Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Butterscotch Caramel & 1 Litehouse® Chocolate Dip, Snack Packs
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 7th – October 13th at 11:59PM EST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 6 (six) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 6 (six) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop, Treat Street USA and Litehouse! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.