With a delicious chocolate cookie crust and a creamy white chocolate center, Frozen Creamy Chocolate Chip Dessert is a winner. Such a tasty treat.
This post and recipe were created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
Frozen Creamy Chocolate Chip Dessert
We are full swing into all the deliciousness that #SummerDessertWeek brings to us. I have a total of four creations for this tasty week, be sure to check them all out.I just had to have a chocolate dessert represented. Why not have a chocolate dessert with “3” different chocolate taste sensations? (Sounds a bit like a commercial, when I say it out loud!)
Frozen Creamy Chocolate Chip Dessert brings together 3 different flavors of chocolate in a deliciously simple dessert. Begin with a simple Oreo cookie crust…yum! Next, a creamy layer made with cream cheese and white chocolate chips. And into that creamy mixture, mini chocolate chip morsels get mixed in. Yum, yum and more yum!
Delicious doesn’t have to be complicated. This is the perfect dessert for summer, it’s a NO BAKE dessert, no heating up the kitchen, all you need is some freezer space.
I made this yummy creation in a 9″ springform pan from Anolon. It is a high-quality pan which can hold a hefty dessert with ease. No wimpy pans when you’re dealing with dessert, that’s precious cargo there my friends.
What do you need to make Frozen Creamy Chocolate Chip Dessert?
- Oreo cookies
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- White Chocolate Morsels
- Mini Chocolate Chip Morsels
Some tips for making Frozen Creamy Chocolate Chip Dessert:
- Use a food processor to crush the Oreo cookies. No food processor? Use a resealable gallon storage bag and a rolling pin.
- Use a flat bottomed measuring cup to press Oreo mixture firmly into bottom of the springform pan.
- Add some mint extract for a fun twist.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.
My other #SummerDessertWeek recipes in case you missed them:
- 2.5 cups Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 18 oz white chocolate morsels, melted & cooled
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1.5 cups mini chocolate chip morsels
Using food processor crush Oreo cookies. Mix completely with melted butter.
Press into bottom of 9" non-stick springform pan.
Use a flat bottomed measuring cup to press firmly into pan. Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add in powdered sugar and mix in thoroughly.
Stir in melted and cooled white chocolate morsels, add vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream. Mix until combined.
Stir in mini chocolate chip morsels.
Pour into prepared crust. Return to freezer for at least 4 hours.
Remove 15 minutes before serving. Return leftovers to freezer.
Find this recipe and more at the Weekend Potluck!
Welcome to the 3rd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This week-long summertime event is filled with some downright amazing sweet recipes from fantastic bloggers and we’ve got some great giveaways from our generous sponsors for y’all too!! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with you and celebrate sweet, sweet summertime all week long!
There are 45 incredible bloggers participating in this year’s #SummerDessertWeek event! Thanks to those bloggers, we have over 168 summertime sweet treat recipes being shared this week! Grab a few recipes to try out and don’t forget to enter the giveaway below!
Scroll down to take a look!
Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1)Keurig® K-Select® Coffee Maker
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including Adams Poundcake Kit, Adams Best, Adams Lemon Extract, Adams Natural Food Color, and Adams Cinnamon Sugar
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Wilton Gift Pack – including – Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 13 x 9 -inch Oblong Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Square Cake Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Round Cake Pan, Peach Cobbler Candy Melts Candy, Blueberry Lemonade Candy Melts Candy, Orange Crème Candy Melts Candy, Key Lime Pie Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Orange Crème Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Pop Art Triangle and Solid Cupcake Liners, Geometric Print and Solid Green Cupcake Liners, Balloon Dog Icing Decorations, Assorted Brights and Pastels Sprinkles, Blue Sprinkles Tackle Box, Coral Sprinkles Tackle Box, DIY-Lish Mermaid Kit, DIY-Lish Candy Lollipop Kit and Disposable Decorating Bags with 1M Tips
Prize #4 — Sweets & Treats Boutique is giving away 1 (one) baking supply box including an assortment of sprinkles and cupcake liners as well as one of Love From The Oven’s recent cookbooks!
Prize #4 — Anolon is giving one (1) winner an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9″ Round Springform Pan & an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9″ Square Springform Pan
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from July 7th – July 14th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Anolon ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- Strawberry Siren Shake from A Blender Mom
- Funfetti Ice Cream Sandwiches from Family Around the Table
- Ice Cream Waffle Sandwiches from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Red, White & Blue Funfetti Ice Cream from Books n’ Cooks
Sweet Summertime Cakes and Cupcakes:
- No-Bake Mermaid Cake from Nik Snacks
- Mermaid Ice Cream Cone Cakes from Eat Move Make
- Lemon Cupcakes from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Strawberry Buttercream Cake with Blueberry Lemonade Ganache from 4 Sons R Us
- Blackberry Lemon Yogurt Cake from Sweet Beginnings
No Bake Treats:
- Frozen Chocolate Chip Dessert from Who Needs A Cape?
- Sprinkle Filled Birthday Cookie Dough Dip from Cooking With Carlee
- Candy Dipped Fruit Cones from Blogghetti
- Mermaid Cakesicles from Big Bear’s Wife
- Strawberry Lemonade Bars from Jen Around the World
- Amaretto Cheesecake from The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Lemon Blueberry Scones from The Beard and The Baker
- Key Lime Pie Donuts from Daily Dish Recipes
- Lemon Bar Cheesecake from Fake Ginger
- Blueberry Banana Pretzel Bars from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- New York Style Cheesecake from Back To My Southern Roots
- Cheesecake with Key Lime Stars and Orange Cream Mermaids from Our Good Life
- Indian Rice Pudding from Palatable Pastime
- Key Lime Thumbprint Cookies from The Domestic Kitchen
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Doughmesstic
- Chocolate Swirl Meringues from My Sweet Zepol
- Sweet Corn Cookies from The Spiffy Cookie
- Peach Pie Fudge from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Blackberry Spritzer from My Baking Heart