Iced Boozy Coffee is a really yummy way to have an after dinner drink. It’s simple to make but has a powerful punch of flavor!
Iced Boozy Coffee is a super yummy treat. I don’t drink a lot of iced coffee because I like a STRONG cup of coffee and the ice waters it down! SO to do this I made coffee ice cubes (highly recommend), and then I also chilled my coffee before mixing.
The combination of the boozy flavors with the strong coffee are just perfect. This is a great drink!
Check out Boozy White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha to have another delicious coffee beverage! YUM (that one is hot!)
Or this really delish Boozy Caramel Macchiato Ice Cream Drink! YUM
- Coffee Ice Cubes
- 1 ounce Tia Maria Liqueur
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- Coffee (chilled)
- Fill your coffee cup with coffee ice cubes
- Pour in Liqueurs and then top with coffee
- Give it a shake in the martini shaker to get all those flavors mixed
- If you like it more sweet - add some whipped cream to the top!