All your favorite flavors in this tasty Greek Pasta Salad. Loaded with veggies, pasta and an abundance of flavor, this will be your new favorite side.
Greek Pasta Salad
Making pasta salad is one of my favorite dishes. It’s not something I will buy. Takes a few minutes to cut everything, but the flavor on this is so worth it!
Add to that – Greek Flavors are some of my MOST favorite! I LOVE THEM! Can’t get enough. So I put two of my favorite things together and came up with delicious Greek Pasta Salad.
This recipe is easily doubled (how I usually make it) and it will last great in your fridge as long as you cover it with plastic wrap!
Wondering what else goes into a delicious pasta salad? Here are some ideas.
- Chicken, Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes and Feta
- Asparagus, Corn and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Tomatoes, Cucumber, and Black Olives
Other pasta salads to try:
- 1 box of rotini, cooked
- 1 C red grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 C yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, split and sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 bottle of greek dressing (16 ounces)
- 1/2 - 1 C feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 C balsamic vinaigrette
- Soak all veggies in greek salad dressing for at least 4 hours (I like to do it overnight)
- Coat cooled pasta with the balsamic dressing
- Mix veggies and pasta together thoroughly, including the dressing that the veggies marinated in
- Add Feta cheese a little at a time until you have enough for your taste
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving