These Shamrock No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles are just perfect for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations! Everyone loves these bite-sized no bake balls!
Shamrock No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles
Last month, I shared my No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles, which are downright divine. So, I’ve been looking for ideas to kick ’em up a notch or two, just for the fun of it.
Last week, while happily sipping on a minty milkshake (SCROLL DOWN…WE HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT FOR YOU), I realized I needed to modify this recipe in time for St. Patrick’s Day festivities. The luck of the Irish was with me during my experiment and once again, the end result was a winner.
It’s amazing what a little peppermint extract and a few drops of green food coloring can do! Sometimes just a touch of this and that brings out the best!
Dip these little nuggets in either white or milk chocolate and cover with holiday-colored sprinkles. You’ll be all set for any St. Paddy’s Day celebrations.
For anyone who loves mint and chocolate together, this is a must-try! Happy Shamrocks Day!!!!
Other great recipes you’ll love:
More delicious recipes to enjoy:
Corned Beef Macaroni and Cheese | Who Needs A Cape?
Ultimate Corned Beef Sandwiches | Life’s Ambrosia
Hearty Corned Beef Hash | Kylee Cooks
- 1-1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. white cake mix
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3-4 tbsp. milk
- 5-6 drops, green food coloring
- 2 tbsp. holiday sprinkles
- 16 ounces milk or white chocolate coating
- Holiday sprinkles
- For the truffles: Beat together butter and sugar using an electric mixer until combined.
- Add cake mix, flour, salt, peppermint extract and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
- Add 3–4 tbsp. of milk (I used 3) if needed to make a dough consistency.
- Mix in sprinkles by hand.
- Roll dough into one-inch balls and place on parchment or wax paper on a cookie sheet. Chill balls in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to firm up.
- For the coating: While dough balls are chilling, melt chocolate coating in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir between intervals.
- Using a pop stick or fork, dip truffles into melted chocolate and gently twirl or tap to remove excess coating.
- Place truffle back on cookie sheet and top with sprinkles. Repeat with remaining balls until finished.
- Chill truffles in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Find this recipe and more at the Weekend Potluck!