Quick Mini Cheddar Cheese Loaves are a snap to make – have homemade bread on the table in 30 minutes! Perfect addition to dinner!
Quick Mini Cheddar Cheese Loaves
Quick Mini Cheddar Cheese Loaves are a PERFECT last minute side/bread to make. They go with just about everything (or ok just by itself!). We ate half of these before we even got to dinner! My family loved them.
I’m a big fan of anything that I can throw together with basic ingredients. Quick Mini Cheddar Cheese Loaves is one of those recipes. I didn’t have to have anything special to make them. LOVE IT!
I also liked making a quick bread that was savory instead of sweet (don’t get me wrong though I love a sweet bread). Usually, the easier quick breads that I make are for breakfast – this was all dinner!
Pair alongside these recipes:
- 1 3/4 C Flour
- 1/3 C Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3/4 C milk
- 1/4 C cooking oil
- 1 C shredded Cheddar cheese divided
- Grease Mini Loaf pans and preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and 1/2 C of cheddar cheese and set aside
- Combine egg, milk and oil
- Make a well in flour mixture and place wet mixture into
- Combine until well blended (it's ok if it's lumpy!)
- Pour equally into 3 mini loaf pans
- Cover each loaf with remaining cheddar cheese
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean
Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens
Follow us on Pinterest!