This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SensitiveSmiles #CollectiveBias
You’ll love the flavor and ease of this Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream. A no-churn variety that is loaded with cherries & graham crackers for a tasty treat.
Warm weather is approaching and do you know what that means? Scrumptious cold treats such as ice cream, slushies, popsicles and all other forms of frozen enjoyment! But with that I always cringe a tad, why? Because if you have sensitive teeth like I do, those delicious yummies also can create a big OUCH! A flinching pain which makes you think twice about devouring a big bowl of ice cream or biting into a frozen treat.
Luckily though, I’ve found a solution to this common problem. The Colgate Sensitive Toothbrush and Sensitivity Pen! After only 3 short days of use, I’m now back to enjoying all things frozen after using this convenient product without that OUCH! Have you heard of this long-lasting, relief product for sensitive teeth? If not, let me give you a couple brief highlights which make it standout.
- Targeted, on-the-spot sensitivity relief within the brushing routine is provided by breakthrough Pro-Argin™ technology.
- Sensitivity relief 24/7 with continued use.
- Over time (with continued usage) the formula builds a barrier so teeth are less prone to sensitivity.
- The toothbrush portion of the Enamel Toothbrush + Sensitivity Pen is designed with ultra soft bristles, ideally designed to care for sensitive teeth.
The Actis Enamel Pen blocks sensitivity at the source of pain. Simply: Brush, Apply, Go. Couldn’t be more simple than that.
I picked up the Colgate Sensitive Toothbrush and Sensitivity Pen at my local Kroger store. I was there shopping for my household and grocery essentials, and stopped over to the Oral Care section of the Health & Beauty department and picked one up. TIP: Be sure to check your local store website as many Kroger (and Kroger banner) stores may offer digital coupons for the Colgate Sensitive Toothbrush and Sensitivity Pen.
Now that I’ve found the Colgate Sensitive Toothbrush and Sensitivity Pen, I’m preparing to enjoy warm weather treats without hesitation. One of my favorites is a No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream, which I’m sharing with you today.
You won’t believe how easy this Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream is to prepare, and the flavor…SO SO YUMMY! I’ve already dug into a big bowl with no OUCH from sensitive teeth, just pure delight from enjoying this frozen treat!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 t almond extract (or vanilla extract)
- 3 T sugar
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup graham crackers, crushed
- With electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add in sweetened condensed milk and beat again until mixed well.
- Add heavy whipping cream, almond (or vanilla) extract and sugar. Beat approximately 5 minutes on medium speed until mixture becomes thickened and fluffy.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture into loaf pan. Top with 1/2 of cherry pie filling and 1/2 of graham crackers. Repeat layers ending with graham crackers. (You may have some of the ice cream mixture remaining, I just popped mine into a smaller pan and froze separate)
- Cover with aluminum foil and freeze a minimum of 6 hours.
- Remove from freezer, scoop and enjoy!
So tell me, what’s your favorite warm weather treat? Ice cream, popsicles, frozen drinks…share your faves!