Raspberry Chipotle Grilled Chicken is a meal that screams summer grilling. So quick &easy to add extra flavor and a bit of spice to your everyday grilled chicken.
Raspberry Chipotle Grilled Chicken is one of those meals that just sings that summer is just around the corner. Here in Central Texas, we can grill year round, but the fresh sweet raspberry and spicy chipotle remind of late summer evening dinners, sitting outside by the pool as the day finally starts to cool down.
You will be amazed at how easy Raspberry Chipotle Grilled Chicken is to make. I prefer chicken breast, but I’m sure this would work great on legs or thighs. When making it for my kids I make a separate marinade/glaze with just a tiny tiny bit of adobo sauce. If you prefer less char on your chicken, make sure to add the glaze in the last five minutes of cooking or even after you are done grilling.
There should be extra glaze for dipping or pouring over your chicken. This would also work well with baked chicken, just be sure to glaze at the end.
Great options to go alongside:
- Raspberry preserves (with or without seeds, really a personal preference)
- 1 1/2 T Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, blended or finely minced
- 2 T lime juice
- 1/2 t lime zest
- 4 medium chicken breasts salted and peppered
- Heat the grill.
- In a small sauce pan heat the raspberry preserves, chipotle peppers, lime juice and zest until well blended and smooth. Do not boil.
- It is up to you if you'd prefer to grill your chicken and add the glaze at the end or add glaze before you start grilling. If done beforehand, the glaze will caramelize a bit whilst grilling.
- Grill 7 minutes each side, or until chicken is done.
- Serve with extra sauce.
Follow us on Pinterest!