If you love chocolate and peanut butter than you must try this amazing Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle. Such a delicious and easy dessert.
We love any dessert having to do with Peanut butter in our house. I’m not the only one – Lori’s family does too! So I came up with this – it’s really simple but such a delicious taste. Hope you enjoy it like we did! O
One note – this would have been even better if I had used Homemade Whipped Cream – but I had cool whip on hand so I just used that!
- 1 brownie recipe made and cooled
- 2 8 ounce tubs of Cool Whip
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 C milk chocolate chips
- 1 15 ounce jar of creamy peanut butter
- 2 C powdered sugar
- 2-3 T of milk
- Mix Peanut butter with powdered sugar and cream cheese.
- Add milk and mix again
- Fold in gently 1 tub of Cool Whip
- Cut cooled brownies into small squares and make one layer in the trifle bowl
- Cover brownies in bowl with 1/2 of peanut butter mix
- Melt 1 C of chocolate chips and then pour over peanut butter mixture
- Refrigerate long enough to cool the melted chocolate and harden
- Top chocolate with half of 2nd cool whip tub
- Repeat starting with the brownies