Looking for a yummy bite-sized treat? Then you’ll have to make these Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles (No Bake Dessert) they are beyond delicious!
Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles No Bake Dessert
As a rule, you have to love sweet, rich desserts to even look at this picture! So if you have a sweet tooth, this post is for YOU!
We have quite a few Peanut Butter and Chocolate fans here – including at my house. My husband loved the Oreo Balls that I had previously made, that certainly didn’t stop me from thinking of something new! Peanut Butter Balls alone are one of his favorites, and I got the idea to combine the two to make these.
Other delicious No-Bake treats:
- 12 oz Peanut Butter (smooth)
- 2 packages regular Oreos
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 16 oz of powdered sugar
- 2 12 oz packages of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 T of shortening
- Mix Peanut Butter, Butter and Powdered Sugar until well blended (at least 1 minute on high)
- Roll into small (1 inch) balls
- Place on wax paper (on a cookie sheet) and refrigerate until set
- Use your food processor to break up Oreos (you could also pound them in a bag until finely crumbed)
- Add cream cheese in chunks (as a note I did one package of oreo's and then 1 cream cheese at a time so as not to over flow the processor)
- Blend until creamy
- Take out peanut butter balls and coat with Oreo mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Melt 1 package of chips at a time for 30 seconds at a time stirring after each 30 seconds
- After 1 minute add 1 T of shortening
- Cover truffles with the melted chocolate and return to wax paper
- Refrigerate until set (at least 30-60 minutes)