Jazz up your chicken routine with Crock Pot Maple Dijon Pulled Chicken. Serve with potatoes, rice or on a bun for a new family favorite.
When I made the Maple Dijon Chicken Thighs – I knew that I had to have it again. And again. I wanted to drink the sauce – it was that tasty.
I decided to try it with chicken breasts that I would shred so I could get as much of that sauce in there as possible. It turned out pretty yummy!
- 2-3 pounds of boneless chicken breast
- 3/4 C Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 C Maple Syrup
- 2 T Vinegar (I used white wine but red wine would work fine)
- 1 onion chopped
- Spray the crock pot with non-stick spray
- Place chicken in crock pot
- Mix together mustard, syrup and vinegar and pour over chicken
- Put chopped onion on top of everything
- Cook on low for about 6 hours (longer is fine)
- Pull the chicken and let it cook for about 15 minutes more (at least again longer is fine)
- Serve on a salad, roll, tortilla, or just on a plate
- If freezing mix the liquids together and put in a ziplock bag with chicken and onions