Pressure Cooker Buffalo Chicken is a super tasty meal that will be ready in MINUTES! The best kind of dinner!
Sometimes you just need dinner to be hot and ready in under a half an hour. Making Pressure Cooker Buffalo Chicken is definitely one of those meals. It’s easy, it’s super tasty, it can literally be ready in minutes. I love love love using my pressure cooker for meals like this.
Nights get busy at my house, I’m sure they get busy at yours! I need a rotation of quick and easy meals and Pressure Cooker Buffalo Chicken is definitely in my rotation. You’re going to add it to yours after the first time you make it! I’m excited for you to try.
As long as it’s flavored well, chicken is so simple – especially in your Insta Pot. I’m a true fan of chicken and a sauce that gets done fast. What I love about Pressure Cooker Buffalo Chicken is the different choices of what I can do with it. You can make a sandwich, you can put the chicken on a salad, you can put it on top of a pizza. It’s all about different choices with the same main dish!
If you’re feeling fun, take your Buffalo Chicken and make a delish grilled cheese!
What makes a Pressure Cooker so Easy???
I used to be scared to pressure cook – but the new ones are SO EASY! How easy?
- New Pressure Cookers are as easy a slow cooker – it’s pressing a button
- Figuring out Natural Release is EASY (literally Natural Release means don’t touch anything when it’s done cooking!)
- Pressure Cookers allow you to use a piece of frozen meat and still have dinner ready in minutes
Like using your pressure cooker already? Here’s a few more ideas for you to add to your dinner menus!
Dinner can be good and dinner SHOULD be easy!
- 1.5 pounds (3-4 each) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package dry ranch dressing
- 1/4-1/2 C Buffalo Hot Sauce (depends on how hot you want the chicken)
- Place chicken in pressure cooker
- Cover chicken with ranch and hot sauce
- Pressure Cook chicken for 10 minutes
- Let natural release for 7-10 minutes (natural release explained above)
- Take chicken out and shred
- optional add some of the cooking sauce back into chicken