Ok I’m starting to look like that Buffalo Chicken lady here. I mean I have made dip, chicken breasts and now pulled buffalo chicken! But it’s so delicious and honestly made all these different ways? They all have a different take on the buffalo flavor – I suggest you make them all. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken is really super easy and really great! You’re going to want to make this!
I also needed to make these because yes, I need some of Katie’s Freezer meals in my freezer! This was my first one that I made and I loved it. And I loved how easy easy easy it was. So if you need a crock pot or easy meal to freeze and THEN crock pot – this is the recipe. Hope you liked it as much as I did! What was super awesome about Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken is that it literally took 5 minutes to get into the slow cooker. SO EASY and sometimes you just need to dump everything in and run about your day – save this recipe for those days!
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken can be so many things. I use it on sandwiches, salads, by itself, as part of a dip. You can’t go wrong – you can healthy it up or add all the cheese you want. You are going to love making it! I took Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken and made Grilled Cheese – it was so good – I highly recommend it! SO GOOD!
Would you like to make some more delicious Crock Pot Meals??? (You know you do). Check out:
So many awesome choices for dinner!
- 3-4 chicken breasts (I used 3 because they were huge)
- 1 12 ounce bottle of hot sauce (I like Pete's)
- 1/2 package of dry ranch dressing (1 ounce)
- 2 tbsp of butter
- Spray your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray
- Place chicken in (I used mine frozen)
- Mix the hot sauce with the ranch mix and pour over chicken
- Cook on low for about 6-8 hours
- 1/2 hour before serving add butter and shred chicken.
- Serve on rolls for a delicious sandwich (I topped mine with Ranch Dressing)