Pretty Peach Cake with Pineapple Frosting is a wonderful summer dessert, great for summer BBQ’s or parties. Easy and delicious!
Pretty Peach Cake with Pineapple Frosting, you’re gonna just love this recipe! One of the hardest tasks that presents itself to me, is finding recipes that the entire family enjoys. We have 6 children ranging from their mid-20’s all the way down to a toddler. If a recipe passes the seal of approval from over 50% of the family, I’m beyond thrilled! And you know you have a WINNER when every-single-person love, love, loves it…and that’s what we have with this Pretty Peach Cake with Pineapple Frosting…a WINNER!
With the warm weather arriving, you want desserts that will work well at picnics or BBQ’s. This light and fluffy fruit-filled cake is ideal, and with the addition of the pineapple frosting it makes a wonderfully fruity dessert that isn’t overly sugary. This is an easily transportable dessert also. Using a cooler, place the cake pan (use a covered one) inside and place the pineapple frosting in a sealed bowl, and serve up on-site with a hearty dollop of frosting to each piece of cake.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 can (21 oz) LUCKY LEAF® Premium Peach Pie Filling
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 3.5 oz pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 1 can (16 oz) crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 8 oz carton non-dairy whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- In a large bowl using a fork, mix together cake mix, LUCKY LEAF® Premium Peach Pie Filling and eggs. Gently add sour cream. Spread batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- With electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, instant pudding and crushed pineapple in juice. Gently fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture. Spoon a dollop of frosting onto each serving.
Recipe provided by: LUCKY LEAF®