Clean Eating doesn’t have to be hard! Can be as easy as 3 ingredients in your slow cooker! Try making Slow Cooker Clean Eating Pineapple Salsa Chicken!
I am always looking for ways for my dinners to be healthier. Anything I can do to make that happen I’m on it. Looking into clean eating and discovering how easy it could be? I decided that making Slow Cooker Clean Eating Pineapple Salsa Chicken was going on the menu!
The great thing about this recipe is that you can be “clean” or not and you will still have a delicious dinner. And it’s simple simple simple.
If you want to be “clean” use a fresh salsa (even from the store can be fine) or make your own.
Slow Cooker Clean Eating Pineapple Salsa Chicken is also a GREAT freezer meal! You guys know that I LOVE making a freezer meal…especially one that has different flavors like Pineapple Salsa Chicken. So yummy! And not a typical Crockpot Roast either. This chicken was moist and delish and the perfect meal for a night on the go (you know we have those nights where the kids have soccer practice, homework, you have to go to the store, etc). Sometimes you just need dinner to be ready when you get home because you’re only going to have 15 minutes at home! Check out all of Who Needs a Cape’s Freezer Meals! We LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
Ok want some other fantastic Freezer Meal ready meal ideas? I knew you would! Check out:
All of those wonderful meals listed above are great Freezer Meals for the busy family or couple, and all of them are amazing!
- 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken (6-8 thighs or 4-6 breasts)
- 1 20 ounce can of pineapple, juice drained
- 16 ounces of salsa
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray
- Place chicken in slow cooker
- Top chicken with salsa and pineapple
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- If freezing, place chicken in the bag and cover with salsa and pineapple. Freeze. Defrost overnight in the fridge and cook in slow cooker for 6-8 hours