Add some flavor to your next Bloody Mary with Cilantro Infused Vodka! The flavors are perfect together – learn how to make Cilantro Vodka here!
The last time I was in the Midwest (Michigan to be exact) I ordered a Bloody Mary. My habit is to ask if they have any fun vodka to go in it…The server said “Yes we have Cilantro Vodka”. Um sign me up! I have looked in our liquor stores here on the east coast and have not been able to find it! BOO! But never fear – adding flavor to vodka is SO easy! You just have to plan ahead.
It is easy enough to make Cilantro Vodka and use it in a Bloody Mary! YUM! Cilantro is (to me) on the milder side of flavor so I let mine sit for 48 hours before I used it.
Bottoms up! Now I have to think of a good martini to use my Cilantro Vodka in! (ok or I’ll just keep drinking Bloody Mary’s – they are so delish and in my head healthy with all those veggies in there…ok just the V-8!)
- A 2 Cup Jar that is air tight
- Fresh Cilantro
- Plain Vodka
- You don't have to stuff the Cilantro in there, but put plenty into the 2 C jar
- After you have plenty of Cilantro - pour in vodka to the top
- Put lid on and let sit for 24-48 hours
- Strain Cilantro out of Vodka and enjoy!!!!