Have a new taste in your bloody mary using a recipe highlighting cilantro vodka, The Cilantro Lime Bloody Mary is amazing and you’re going to love it!
Well – I think there are about 1,843 different ways to make a Bloody Mary, and why not? You can infuse so many different flavors into them and come out with a completely different drink each and every time! The first Bloody Mary I posted is really good so if you’re not into a Cilantro Lime Bloody Mary, be sure to check it out!
The Cilantro Lime Bloody Mary really does require some Tabasco sauce. Doesn’t need to be a ton, but because of the flavoring I took it easy on certain flavors and without the heat of the Tabasco – it’s just not right 😉 SO make sure to put a few drops in!
Another side note – if you’re making these for a brunch or a gathering – make them by the pitcher – just don’t add ice until you pour it into a glass. It’s easy to make in a big batch and less work that making a single!
- 2 ounces Cilantro Vodka
- 1 tsp olive juice
- 1 tsp pickle juice
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- a few shakes of Tabasco (to your taste)
- a dash of A-1 (I promise it's delish)
- a dash of Worcestershire sauce
- juice from half of a lime
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 5 ounces V-8
- In a martini shaker combine all ingredients with ice
- Garnish with olives and limes
- *if making by the pitcher - combiner ingredients with NO ICE and stir. Pour over ice in individual glasses