Loaded with flavor you’ll find all sorts of ways to use Cilantro Lime Crema! One of my favorites is simply drizzled over fresh tomato slices, mmm!
This is one of my all-time favorite condiments. It can be used as a dip, a salad dressing or a tasty drizzle over tacos. You can adjust to your taste as well. I used a brand of cheese I hadn’t used before, so it came out much saltier.
I adjusted my recipe by adding more cilantro and a bit more lime juice. I used it on a grilled avocado salad just recently and plan on making something in a couple days using the rest!
- 16 ounces of sour cream
- 4 good handfuls of cilantro... feel free to add a little at a time to get the taste you prefer.
- ¾ c of lime juice
- 6 oz crumbled cotijo
- salt and pepper to season
- Mix all ingredients and blend
- Be sure to add all the ingredients and blend well before adding any salt because the cheese can be quite salty at times.
- Chill until ready to serve