Do you love French Toast? Then this recipe will make you giddy! Stuffed French toast is an amazing breakfast or brunch recipe you must try!
I love having breakfast for dinner – or as we call it – Brinner. One of our family favorites is stuffed French Toast! It’s so yum and simple. Don’t feel tied to the blueberries either – this works well with any berry and most fruit!
Need a recipe for the French Toast? Be sure to check out our quick and easy French Toast!
- French Toast
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/4 C of milk
- 3/4-1 C Powdered Sugar
- Blueberries (or any fruit)
- Mix the cream cheese, milk and powdered sugar
- Spread onto each slice of French Toast
- Place plenty of blueberries on the "bottom" of the sandwich piece
- Top with another slice, cut and serve