Make Breakfast or Dinner in a snap with this Slow Cooker Stuffed French Toast. The whole family will enjoy and you won’t be stuck in the kitchen!
Our family LOVES brinner — including french toast! When making it for a dinner I usually do stuff it — it’s SO GOOD! I wanted to try something new (and I had just gotten a new slow cooker) so I made Slow Cooker Stuffed French Toast! It was so easy — and honestly I was worried about how it turned out — but we all loved it. I adapted it from this baked french toast.
Slow Cooker Stuffed French Toast is awesome for a brunch. You could let it cook slowly while you are getting everything else together. You won’t be stuck in the kitchen making individual french toasts!
Other delicious breakfast options:
- 12 slices of bread, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 10 eggs
- 1 1/2 C milk
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 C milk
- 2 C powdered sugar
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray
- Whisk eggs
- Mix in 1 1/2 C milk, cinnamon and vanilla into eggs and set aside
- Beat together cream cheese 1/3 C milk and powdered sugar and set aside
- Put one layer of bread (depending on the size of your slow cooker about 4 slices) into slow cooker
- Pour in 1/3 of egg mixture
- Drizzle 1/3 of cream cheese mixture on top
- Repeat 2 more times
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours (egg mixture should be all cooked and absorbed)
- Serve topped with fresh fruit such as strawberries or blueberries