White Chocolate Cherry Cookies are a delicious treat! Bake them for Christmas, Valentine’s Day or every day, they are a great dessert!
White Chocolate and Cherries seem to belong together, or is that just me? I love the combination, to be honest. And I love a different cookie. Yes, chocolate chip or peanut butter is delicious, but sometimes you need something else. So I did a little experimenting in the kitchen and I came up with these. I hope you enjoy them – they didn’t last long in this house!
You can have these delicious cookies whipped up for a Valentine’s Day Party, For Santa Clause or for any old day – in NO TIME! I loved how easy they were to make!
More cherry treats? We’ve got ’em:
- 1 C Butter, softened
- 1/2 C White Sugar
- 1/4 C Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 t Almond Extract
- 1 1/2 t Baking Soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 C Flour
- 10 oz jar Maraschino Cherries, drained and finely chopped (I used my blender)
- 2 C White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375
- Beat the butter, sugars, egg and almond extract until creamy
- Mix the Soda, Salt, Flour together and add in to the wet ingredients (will be thicker than most cookies until you add the cherries)
- Add in the cherries, beat
- Add in the chips and mix
- Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, cool for 3-4 minutes on pan and then cool on cooling rack