Need an inexpensive meal for the family? Crock Pot Maple Dijon Chicken Thighs are a slow cooker feast that delivers big flavors!
I love chicken thighs. I can get them SO cheap on sale. They cook great, taste great…just an easy, cheap meal. That’s why I knew I had to make them when I saw Katie’s 40 meals in 4 hours post! Chicken thighs! YEA! One of our family’s favorites! The original oven recipe can be found here!
Maple Dijon Chicken is honestly one of my favorite Slow Cooker meals! I love it and can’t get enough (I was licking the sauce off of my plate!). Freezing it made it even better in my view – it was easy and yummy.
Be sure to check out some of our other slow cooker meals:
- 6-8 Chicken thighs
- 1/2 C Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 C Maple Syrup
- 1 T Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 can of Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1 onion sliced
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray
- Place chicken in crock pot
- Mix together mustard, syrup, vinegar and pour over chicken
- Top with mushrooms and sliced onion
- Cook on low for 6 hours