Who here needs to pack as much nutrition in as few as calories as possible? Yup my hand is held up high! I need to pack a punch, but not a punch of calories. Yup, it’s not as easy as it sounds. I have a few good things to tell you about though…SO…on we go to a Cranberry White Chocolate Breakfast Cookie and a nice delish glass of Trop50 Juice Beverage. It’s the absolute perfect way to start off another crazy day. Delish, easy, some vitamins – it’s the perfect breakfast on the go combo!
Trop50 is the perfect morning drink! I LOVE Orange Juice in the morning, and I can have the delish taste of OJ with 50% LESS calories and sugar. You guys…it’s perfect. I’m still getting 100% of my Vitamin C for the day (in an 8 oz glass), I’m still getting potassium that I need – I’m getting all the benefits of Orange Juice and I’m not having to spend a lot of calories to have it (and again the taste – YUM!).
My other trick to starting my day off on a great note is Cranberry White Chocolate Breakfast Cookies. They are so easy to make (recipe makes 12) and after I’ve cooled them I just put them in baggies to be ready for the week. I’m full, I can eat them in my car or at the table, and I’ve added some nutrition to my morning. I feel better when I start the day off on a good nutritional breakfast. You’re going to love them!
To make Cranberry White Chocolate Breakfast Cookies you’re going to need (Printable Version Below):
- 3/4 C whole wheat flour
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 C vegetable oil
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C (1 small jar) butternut squash baby food
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 C rolled oats
- 1/2 C craisins
- 1/3 C white chocolate chips
These are so easy to make!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- in a small bowl mix together flours, baking soda, salt and set aside
- beat together butter, oil, egg, and sugars until well mixed
- beat in egg, butternut squash, and vanilla
- add remaining ingredients and beat for 30 seconds
- roll dough into 2-3 inch balls (the dough is STICKY it’s ok it should be)
- Smash balls down until dough is round and about 1/4 inch thick
- Bake on a GREASED cookie sheet for 15 minutes
That’s really it! You guys are going to enjoy your easy breakfast routine with Trop50 and a Cranberry White Chocolate Breakfast Cookie! It’s the perfect morning! Tell me how you’re going to use your delish Trop50? AND What’s your breakfast in the morning???
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.