Need an easy yet tasty dessert? The Easiest Blueberry Crisp is exactly what you’re looking for, with a scoop of ice cream, it is perfect easy dessert.
If there’s one thing you can never have enough recipes for, it’s desserts! Here at Who Needs A Cape? we’ve given you a variety of desserts through the years, but we’re always ready to add more to our ever growing selection. If you’ve been following for awhile, you’ve probably noticed a few goodies using Lucky Leaf® products. We’re introducing another wonderful addition, The Easiest Blueberry Crisp, this dessert is a fast and yummy way to get dessert on the table. Whether its for unexpected guests or just a busy night, you’re going to love the ease and flavors that this fruit crisp delivers.
Now some may say, “oh but I use fresh berries in my blueberry crisp”, and that’s awesome. But in the middle of winter when the berry selection isn’t at its finest, you can be assured that by opening up a can of Lucky Leaf® pie filling that you won’t be losing quality, you’ll get that fruity flavor no doubt about it.
Serve this with a hefty dollop of homemade whipped cream or vanilla bean ice cream.
- 2 21 oz. cans Lucky Leaf® Premium Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1.5 cups quick oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts, I used pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°degrees.
- Spread pie filling in bottom of 9"x13" baking dish.
- Using pastry cutter or 2 knives, blend together softened butter, oats, brown sugar and nuts until crumbly.
- OPTIONAL: You can add in additional items if desired, such as mini chocolate chips, dried fruit, or coconut.
- Sprinkle oat mixture over pie filling.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool thoroughly prior to serving. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Recipe was provided by Lucky Leaf®