Boozy Eggnog White Hot Chocolate is a great holiday beverage. Make it for Christmas, a cold winter day, or as a special drink!
Boozy Eggnog White Hot Chocolate … um, yes yes yes. You need to make it. I was thinking of making a twist on Hot Chocolate and this just fit the bill! It’s delish and a much quicker drink to make than you think. Plus we love sneaking in our favorite Christmas Flavors into anything as long as possible. So we drink Eggnog White Hot Chocolate as long as I can get the eggnog!
I made my Eggnog White Hot Chocolate with booze. Yes, I did – and I loved every single sip of it. 😉 It’s a great Santa Clause drink – I heard he likes a cocktail by the time he’s hit New Jersey! But I also made it for my kiddos and it was almost as good without the liqueurs! So bottoms up!
What ingredients do you need to make Boozy Eggnog White Hot Chocolate?
Not as many as you think! This is so easy – you need:
- 1 C Egg Nog
- 2 ounces of a White Chocolate bar or White Chocolate Chips
- 2 ounces White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce light Creme de Cacoa
How easy is it to make Boozy Eggnog White Hot Chocolate?
It’s so simple – you’re going to LOVE this recipe!
- In a small pot pour in egg nog and add in the white chocolate bar pieces or chips
- Over medium heat, while constantly stirring heat up egg nog and chocolate until chocolate is completely melted
- Pour into mug and add in liqueurs
- Top with whipped cream and serve immediately
Still thirsty??? I know you are – the holidays are HARD – we need DRINKS! Don’t worry – we have a drink for every occasion and every taste bud!
I hear you screaming – Heather we need a few more cocktails to make it through the holidays. You guys I hear you and I understand. Be sure to check out: