Artichoke Jalapeno Dip packs a punch of flavor without any hard work! It’s a simple recipe to put together, but it will knock you socks off with taste!
Artichoke Jalapeno Dip has a wonderful flavor to it. The delicious smooth flavor of the artichokes is so nicely paired with the fiery taste of those yummy jalapenos! To make it even better – using your food processor it takes minutes to make! If you don’t have a food processor – it won’t take long – just not quite as quick.
This dip is perfect for any type of party. It has a zing to it, but the cream cheese and the artichokes really do mellow out the hot jalapenos. And you can of course adjust the heat based on how many jalapenos you use. I made this dip just to have a cocktail with my husband (no party needed!)
I love dips (if you haven’t noticed that already) so check out some of Who Needs a Cape’s other fabulous yummy dips:
- 1 14 ounce can Artichoke quarters, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 C pickled jalapenos (from a can usually)
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- If using a food processor
- Chunk red onion with knife
- Add artichokes, jalapenos, and onion into food processor and pulse 2-3 times
- Add in cream cheese (cut into chunks) and blend until well mixed
- If using a mixer
- Cut artichokes, jalapenos and onion into small pieces
- Blend together with cream cheese
- Store in fridge up to 1 week