The Who Needs a Cape Signature Cocktail is a fun, fruit, delicious drink that is sure to impress all your friends! The perfect summer drink!
What? Doesn’t every blog have their very own signature cocktail? We do, that’s for sure! We decided it was high time that we have our own Signature Cocktail. We wanted it tasty and fruity, fun and feisty (kinda like us)— which is how the Who Needs a Cape Signature Cocktail was born!
This cocktail is loads of fun and it will impress anyone. It’s easier than you think to layer drinks when they are frozen — just takes a couple of minutes!
As a note to making this — I put the layer in the glass and then placed it in the refrigerator so nothing would start getting too melted until I was ready to get a straw in it! I also used a spoon to make sure that it was layered gently and the colors didn’t become a blob! Other than that this is straight-forward and simple.
If you’re looking for more frozen delicious cocktails? Try out:
- 6 cups of ice
- 6 ounces of vodka (rum could be used if you wish)
- 1/2 C orange juice
- 1/2 C cranberry juice
- 1/2 C pineapple juice
- Using a blender, mix 2 cups of the ice, 2 ounces of vodka and the orange juice
- Place gently into glass
- Rinse blender and blend 2 cups of ice, 2 ounces of vodka and cranberry juice
- Place gently (with spoon if necessary) on top of orange mixture
- Rinse blender and blend 2 cups of ice, 2 ounces of vodka and pineapple juice
- Place gently on top of cranberry mixture
- Serve immediately