Blueberry Snack Bars, a fruity creamy dessert bar topped with coconut and nuts, the perfect flavor combination. Great with a dollop of whipped cream!
Can you smell it? Yes, that’s Spring! Finally it has arrived and with Spring comes all the fresh flavors we desire! These amazing Blueberry Snack Bars will satisfy your sweet tooth and have you cleaning your plate and asking for seconds.
If you have blueberry fans at your house, this dessert will be right up your alley. yummy base layer that supports a creamy filling, topped with blueberry pie filling and ending with a sprinkling of coconut and walnuts…there’s no doubt these bars will be a hit at any occasion.
- 1 package (15 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 can (21 oz) Lucky Leaf® Premium Blueberry Pie Filling
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut (I used sweetened)
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In large mixing bowl, blend dry cake mix, butter and 1 egg.
- Pat mixture into buttered 10"x15" jelly roll pan.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy in electric mixer. Add in 2 eggs, and sugar, mix thoroughly.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over cake mixture.
- Spoon Lucky Leaf® Premium Blueberry Pie Filling on top.
- Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Recipe was provided by Lucky Leaf® brand