Impress your friends with your mixology skills while you whip up this Girls’ Night In Martini! It’s delish and it will make for a great night!
Girls just want to have fun … right? Well this girl does! I can’t go out every weekend like I did before I had the kiddos … but I can hang with my girls or have a night in with my husband. But, I am going to want a cocktail to go with it!
The Girls’ Night In Martini is just fun – fun and yummy. It’s sweet without going overboard. It’s strong without being straight vodka. It’s a really nice combination (I’m not just saying that!). Try it next time you’re having the girls over for a couple of drinks! It’s not hard to make but you’ll impress everyone with your mixology skills!
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces amaretto
- 2 ounces Bailey's cream
- 1-2 ounces half and half (to taste)
- Fill your martini shaker with ice.
- Not necessary but nice - wet the rim of the martini glass and garnish with sugar, dots, etc.
- Pour in vodka, amaretto and creams.
- Shake shake shake!
- Pour into garnished glass.
- Bottoms Up!