Get your biscuits ready! Make honey butter that tastes just like Texas Roadhouse Honey Butter! It’s quick, simple and wonderful.
Somethings are just so easy that you have to make repeats. And somethings are so tasty AND easy that you change things up all the time to keep getting great flavors (without having to work so hard!)
The restaurant Texas Roadhouse is known for steaks, but the butter for their buns? It’s out of this world. If my version of Texas Roadhouse Butter isn’t identical – it’s REALLY close! You’re going to love this.
Flavored butters do that for me. Spreads, flavored butters, etc are so incredibly easy to make but SHHHH no one needs to know except us! Everyone always thinks that we’ve slaved and worked for hours – but seriously this can be made in 5 minutes! YEA! So enjoy – my whole family gobbles this up everytime.
- 1 C butter softened
- 1/4 C powdered sugar
- 1/4 C honey
- Beat butter until soft and fluffy
- Add in sugar and honey and beat again until well mixed
- Add in cinnamon to taste (for us it's less than 1/2 tsp but some people really like cinnamon)
- Serve on bread, bagels, english muffins!
- Store at room temperature for up to 1 week in an air tight container