Change up your holiday appetizer routine by making Cranberry Cream Cheese Crescents. Great for using up leftover cranberry sauce too!
I love using crescent rolls for last minute and easy appetizers. I do it all the time (I try to keep some in the fridge at all times).
This I came up with as a variation of an app that I usually do mainly because I wanted to get rid of my left over Cranberry Sauce! You don’t need precise measurements with this at all – and it’s so easy but so yummy!
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- Cream cheese (around 4 ounces)
- Cranberry Sauce (probably less than half of a can)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- On a cookie sheet unroll the crescents (does not need to be greased)
- Optional (but helps with cooking time) rip each croissant into 2 (I try to keep them somewhat in the shape - see picture below)
- On each cressent put a dab of cream cheese
- Top with a small piece of cranberry sauce
- Bake for about 11 minutes or until rolls are done
- Serve hot!