Grilled Potatoes are such a fantastic side dish for summer dining. Sliced, seasoned and prepared alongside a variety of entrees.
I love easy dishes in the summer that don’t heat up my kitchen! So when my husband fires up the grill I try to get the dinner all on there!
These potatoes are a family favorite. They are easy, but so good at the same time.
- 4 good sized potatoes
- 4 T butter - separated
- 1 onion sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice your potatoes evenly and thinly
- Put one potato sliced onto a large sheet of tinfoil, top with some onion, salt and pepper and 1 T butter. Repeat on the same tinfoil (stacking on top of the first potato)
- Wrap tinfoil up to ensure no butter escapes during cooking it will cause burning (I double wrap mine)
- Repeat with other 2 potatoes
- Place on grill on second rack
- Bake on high temp for about 1 hour