What’s not to love about Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread? Loads of amazing flavors all blend together in one tasty amazing appetizer or side!
The minute I saw this recipe on Pinterest – I knew I must have it! I “heatherized” it a bit, and I have to tell you – I will make this again and again!
This is a great recipe for a night in. We, my husband and I, make a date night sometimes to stay in and have cocktails and apps. Saves us a lot of money and no one has to drive home!
- 1 Round/Oval loaf of fresh bread (I used a sour dough - highly recommend)
- 4 ounces of slices swiss cheese
- 4 ounces of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 C butter, melted
- 1 T ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice bread into 1 inch squares without going all the way through the bread (I left maybe an inch to an inch and 1/2 to the bottom)
- Place swiss cheese in cuts
- Sprinkle the cheddar in cuts (I did swiss cheese going 1 way and cheddar going the opposite)
- Mix melted butter and ranch and pour on top of the cheese (get it into the slices)
- Top with crumbled bacon
- Cover completely with foil and bake for 15 minutes
- Remove foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes or until all the cheese is melted